Minggu, 25 Oktober 2009

Badminton Freak


I Love badminton very much. For me is so interesting. I always watch badminton championship. They are Thomas cup, Uber cup, Indonesia open, Olymphic, and Soedirman cup. If athelets of Indonesia are playing, I always try not to miss it. Because by watch that them I gets spirit more.

My most favorites athelet is Taufik Hidayat. He is so cool to play Badminton. I'd like his nets playings, his smashes and his backhand playing. he often gets medals. There are gold medals, silver medals, and bronze medals. But he gets most gold medals.

He achievement give me motivatin to do my best in my daily live. So, in my free time I often playing badminton with my sister or with my friends.

4 komentar:

  1. your story is good,but you did many mistakes. For example,in paragraph 1 line 5,you make "because by watch that them I gets spirit more", I think it's wrong..
    then,in paragraph 2,there are many mistakes such as his nets playings..
    I think that's all,but you have done your best. i like badminton too,maybe we can match..

    BalasHapus
  2. nisa....your hobby is good....but i suggest you...to put your photo in this blog....

    BalasHapus
  3. nice picture... hehehe
    i think you must show your smash to me.
    I will wait you in OLYMPIC..... I will watch you on TV

    BalasHapus
  4. your hobby is same with me because I like badminton too, however if I watched taufik hidayat played

    BalasHapus